Not so happy scrapper

Friday, June 02, 2006

Welcome to my first post

Hi everyone,

Well I decided to get a blog, it seems to be the in thing these days, so why not join in I say.

Well I will tell you a bit about myself.

My name is Zeetra and I am32 and I live in Tokoroa with my 30year old hubby Chris.
We have 2 children, Alex is our 4 year old son and Abi is our 2 year old demon daughter.

I love camping,watching movies and relaxing and most of all well apart from my family is scrapbooking.
I have just finished off my recipe book for a circle journal I am taking part in. I can not wait for this to start.

I also belong to around 8 forums,ranging form my own scrapbooking one to a foodies one to a parenting one.
So im not bored when im 0n here.

So once i get used to this "blog" I will show some of my scrapbooking photos and some of the kids too.

Take care for now and thanks for looking

Zeetra

3 Comments:

  • At 7:51 am, Blogger Michelle said…

    Hi welcome to the wonderful world of blogging.
    Now i can add you to my ever growing list of blogs that I read every day lol!!!

    Hugs
    Michelle (shellcnz)

     
  • At 10:07 am, Blogger Unknown said…

    Hi welcome to blogdom it is almost as addictive as scrapbooking.

     
  • At 5:12 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
    Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home