Not so happy scrapper

Monday, November 19, 2007

My Circle Journal

Well one of my CJ's is back.. Im so pleased. Its my Cookies recipe one..

Here are the pics I promised.
Here is the cover of the CJ. I made the CJ out of paper bags..


Here is the sign in and instruction pages


Here is my entry- Shortbread

Now for the others entries.....
Tracy- Choc chip cookies and anzac biscuits, yum!



Shell- Chocolate Brownies- love em!

Rebecca- Toffee Pop truffles-Now who doesnt love Toffee Pops,not me!
Niella- Sweet Butter Biscuits, and she even made a recuipe for me to take out when i bake how "sweet" of her, Thanks Nie!!
Rangi- Choco M&M cookies, how did you know I love lollies, choc and cookies!

Kirstin- Snicker Doodles, I have always wondered what these were, nwo I have the chance to find out, thanks Kirstin!
Thank you so much ladies for your great work in my journal. I will treasure this always, its a piece of art...
now im really gonna get fat eating all these...
Hi ho its off to bake I go....









































































































3 Comments:

  • At 9:59 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wow your cj looks wonderful Zee! And some very yummy recipes too!

     
  • At 10:19 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    oh that looks like a very very tasty CJ! It's beautiful.

     
  • At 6:20 am, Blogger Shell said…

    Your cj looks fab Zeetra! I think lots of us must be chocaholics!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home