Not so happy scrapper

Sunday, June 04, 2006

What a miserable day to be inside


Hi all,

Wow not much is happening in the Allan household today.
Its raining outside so the kids cant play outside.
But they did decide to do some drawing this morning, so when i went to look at it, I saw that it was on their faces. I did have to add some freckles, they looked so cute.
But after i had done a major clean out of the bathroom cabinets and al of the kids old felt tips and crayons. I treated them to some new felts.
Once we got home all they wanted to do was play outside in the muddy puddles so off they went.
10 minutes later, they come in,wet and cold.But they had a blast. I also got some more card for my recipe circle journal. I have completed the front pages but wont show it on here until it has started. Well you might laugh at it....
Well have a good holiday tomorrow people. Will get back and update as much as possible.

Take care
Zeetra

2 Comments:

  • At 9:03 am, Blogger dallas said…

    Show it, Zeetra, hehe I need some inspiration for the journal!!

     
  • At 7:49 pm, Blogger Mel said…

    What is it about kids and felt pens and drawing on themselves - my 6 year old drew on his feet today!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home