Not so happy scrapper

Saturday, February 24, 2007

Just a little update

Hi everyone,


WOW what a mission to get this post on here. Blogspot have been mucking around again-lol

Its taken me 4 days to post...


Well,Alex has now been at school for 2 1/2 weeks. He is loving it so much. He still wants to go on weekends.

He has received around 5 certificates from his teacher for various things, which I find great as a scrapbooker. So many things to keep etc.. but I am being realistic and only keeping important stuff, which at the moment is everything.


Abi is still having a little trouble settling in back at kindy. Only because her big brother isn't there to look out for her.

Breaks my heart every time I leave her as she crys. But the teachers are great with those situations.

I also joined the committee again for another year. A job which I dont mind.


Well I have been busy scrapping, I have made a folder curtoisy of my friend and fellow scrapper Mel.

I think I have made few changes to what Mel has, but I don't think I can be as good as her yet..

So what do you think of my folder?



As for Chris, he has been working hard as per usual, Just gotten over a cold which he hates, well I hate as he is "dying". But he is looking forward to our camping holiday at Easter time. I think we all are.. Nice to get away with friends.
Well thanks again for looking at our blog...
Hope to cath up with you soon....
Thanks again Mel....

3 Comments:

  • At 8:40 am, Blogger dallas said…

    I love the folder!! Might just have to steal that idea! It looks so fabulous, and such a great way to store all those things. Glad Alex is enjoying school, and I hope Abi settles soon!

     
  • At 4:09 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Love your folder! And great to hear Alex's enthusiasm for school. I imagine Abi will be aching to go there too.

     
  • At 9:28 pm, Blogger Mel said…

    Great folder!Gotta say yours is way better than mine - but it's ot about whose is better - it's about saving those memories. Just lovely!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home