Not so happy scrapper

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

An update

hi all,

My goodness i have been slack.

I have been so sick since the 19th of november.. it hasnt been funny.

But now all is good. We are just getting ready for Christmas and Chris' birthday.

I am so pleased with ourselves,since April 2004 we have paid off over $32,000 in bills. That includes the car which is paid off this Thursday. Arent we good?

Not much has happened.
I went to a girls night in Arapuni last Saturday, what a laugh I havent laughed that much in such a long time. You get a bunch of great pommie chicks together and you have a blast.Then on Sunday we went to a 2 year old party, we turned up 2 hours late. I thought the party started at 3 not 1, our engagement party all over again.....(a story to tell later on)i got sunburnt, not good... but luckily I am now brown.. silly me


my favourite shop is closing... but for a very good reason ill health...
Scrapbookin Annies will close shop on the 22nd after 5 years of great trading. I love this store, not because its a scrapbooking store but because everyone who works there is really awesome and lovely ladies I will miss them. She is selling everything in store for 50% off, so I went shopping yesterday and got some great bargains.

Get better soon....or else!!!-lol

Today Abi had her first real decent hair cut. She look so sweet now...it finally the same length after her major hair cut of january 2006... (self-hair cut)Will post pictures later..

Kids have had their Santa photos taken at harvey normans. $5 for 10 photos. What a great bargain...

Will post later also...

Take care all

Zeetra

1 Comments:

  • At 6:22 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hope you're feeling better now. Not going to be much fun scrap-shopping in our area without Scrapbookin-Annie's ...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home