Not so happy scrapper

Saturday, December 22, 2007

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to you all.......

We are going to be having my family come here for Christmas day and then on Boxing Day we are off camping till the 7th of January, but dont bother coming to burgle the place, Chris will still be here as he has to work.
he is leaving me on my own with the kids to play wilderness family...

I hope he realises that some Wilderness families do eat their young...

What are your plans for this festive season?

All my shopping is done and wrapped, done so now for a while. Just need to by some fresh ham for the croissants for breakfast and a lettuce..

To all my friends and family who read this, I wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a very good 2008.
I hope to catch up with you somewhere in the future.


Love
Zeetra xxxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home