Not so happy scrapper

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

hi all

WOW,

hasnt it been a great year so far.

Alex has changed school due to some issues we had and now he is such a happy boy is great BUT saying that my 2 are now the demons from hell.. lol..

So can someone tell me when they stop answering back and start listening?

Not much to really post except we all are alive and well.

I must post again after the hols to fill you in on whats been going on.

Alex did lose another tooth, I hope they dont take too long to fall out lol.


Will pop back later...

Love to all...

Zeetra

1 Comments:

  • At 7:29 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Zeetra - haven't 'seen' you round for ages!! Hope all is well with the family & kiddos - My almost 15 year old still talks back, so I can't help you there, LOL!! Hope you've been scrappin' a storm!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home