Not so happy scrapper

Thursday, June 15, 2006

DISCO FEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi all,

Well Alex's kindy had a disco on Tuesday night.

Silly muggins me decided I would be a helper, but little did I know that role meant do most of it!

It was such a great success, the kids had an absolute blast.

One of the kids grand parent is a DJ, so we had great music,lollies, decorations,food etc...

All the kids wanted the next day was another disco.
Once i get the photos developed I will post them for you..yes mainly you Steph-lol.

Abi's kindy is having a disco on the 23rd, but you have to pay for that one, we may go.... the kids will love it.


Yes my life is so exciting but my recipe journal is coming along ok. It ripped today so im not a happy chappy.
I may have to do my cover from scratch.
But my sign in page is done, so all I have to complete is my own sign in page.

Will take some photos of when its completed.

Kindy photos are next week so we cant wait for that.


Take care all, will catch up real soon, ok Steph :-)

1 Comments:

  • At 8:17 am, Blogger Donna said…

    Hi Zeetra. Your CJ is looking great!! Mine is not - boo hoo LOl. It's gone awol in the courier mail somewhere! Panic stations this week. Nothing like pressure!!
    My DD had a school disco last night! You know you're getting old when you can't stand the noise LOL.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home