Not so happy scrapper

Sunday, July 16, 2006

Alec, this is for you


Hi there,

Alex has a little mate called Alec.

They went to kindy together and became great buddies.

Unfortunatly Alec had to move away to the big smoke with his mum Bonita, Dad Jesse and sister Georgia.
Alex misses him so much he keeps asking aobut him.

Well today I told him that we were going to visit Alec, OMG you should have seen his precious little face.
He is so excited even though its 3 weeks away.

I am getting excited too, I love Auckland and I miss it sometimes, it has been over a year since we were last up there and i do feel homesick for the place, yes i know im a nutter... jafa flavoured nut bar.
I want to do so much but have no time.

Chris works all weekend and has only Mondays off so hopefully he can get that weekend off.
I tihnk i will save my money and come up to Auckland before xmas if I can. Spend some time getting to know people again.
As i have a friend Jo who is in police college at the moment. She wont be out till November sometime. Sounds like a prison sentence doesnt it? I wish her all the best....

So now back to Alec.... I have included a photo of Alex and Abi together so Georgia can see her too...
Cant wait to see you again...

1 Comments:

  • At 11:01 pm, Blogger Lara said…

    ooooh, so know what it's like as dh works weekends & I work weeks - hate arranging time away!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home