Not so happy scrapper

Friday, July 07, 2006

2 weeks smoke free..WAY TO GO CHRIS

Hi all,

Well its now been 2 weeks and Chris has been smoke free.

He has decided to spend his "smoke" allowance money on DVD's. Which he did so last night, lucky us gets to watch Days of Thunder and the kids get to watch Chicken Run or Antz ( double DVD).


I desperately need some time to do some scrapbooking. I have put my hand in way too many hats and I have a few swaps and circle journals to complete.
One swap has been sent to Scrapbookin Annies, another is a simple swap and is organized on this end, just waiting on address to post to.
I need to design another circle journal for Scrapping kiwi mums, as im sort of organizing it I need to follow up with people who haven't sent me their addresses etc.
Plus I also have a monthly challenge on another forum which is a page but I can do that all month, but the sooner its done the better I say.

Chris plans on taking Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday off so he can spend time with the kids. They will LOVE that. We don't have any plans to go anywhere as we just had to fork out for 4 new tyres on the car today. New tyres,now no money-lol. Isn't it always the way...

Oh well Ihad better get a eriggle on, I have soup on the stove, kids that are wanting Dora on DVd and I need to do some housework, plus the fire needs wood.

have a great weekend all.......

MWAH

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home