Not so happy scrapper

Sunday, July 09, 2006

Our Date

Well,

It was a great time out.

Rotorua was packed due to the holidays and every motel was fully booked, event though we weren't planning on staying in one...

We got our movies tickets which wasn't to bad for $12 each.

then we went to dinner at Lone Star.... If your starving go there, what a fantastic meal.
Luckily we didn't have a starter or else we wouldn't have eaten our dinner. the servings were large.
I didn't eat all of mine as I felt ill because I had eaten too much-LOL.
But we did order dessert, Cheesecake, we had to bring some of it home as it was enough to feed 4 people!
But we did the touristy thing and bought the t-shirt....LOL.

The movie was good too, not as funny as his normal movies (Adam Sandler) but it was a good one to see, I recommend it to everyone. I even cried...

Well that's about it.... I cant wait to go again.

Zeetra

2 Comments:

  • At 9:53 pm, Blogger Mel said…

    Isn't Lone Star amazing - I've been to a few Wellingtno, Palmerston North, Dunedin -and they all serve HUGE portions. The blokes never go home hungry! The kids love it too.

     
  • At 9:35 pm, Blogger Angela said…

    OH, yay, I didn't know there was a Lone Star in Rotorua. Will have to go there for our next night out, instead of Hamilton, funnily enough, we would probably see CLICK aswell.

    Sounds like you had a nice night out.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home