Not so happy scrapper

Thursday, July 13, 2006

WOOHOO



YAY its done. I finished my CJ.

I belong to a MSN scrapbooking forum, well 2 actually.

We are currently doing our first ever circle journal. I love these, Why haven't I done one before.
DH had 3 days off work to spend time with the demons.

I had a chance to catch up and do this as we all know it can be a time sucker.
my theme on this CJ is "ABOUT YOU". I want to know about yourself, likes dislikes, I even want a photo.

I cant wait to get this one underway, it wont be back till late December.
It looks pretty plain but I used PP so I wouldnt have to embellish it alot due to it being handled lots.


Well good news, Chris has been smoke free now for 3 whole weeks. He is getting on ok, but finds it really frustrating when people know he is giving up and they still smoke around him, like close to him... which is rude. YKWIM, they could have been a little more considerate.

I went thourgh my wardrobe and drawers today, I did the Flylady thing. I have thrown out a huge pile of clothes.
Now I need to buy some new ones... Chris, did I tell you how much I love you??????I need some money!!!!$$$$$.

I will have a look around Auckland when we go up for my little cousins 1st birthday party.I cant wait for this party, Renea is such a cutie and has stolen my heart.

So tomorrow im off to the op shop to dump my clothes off. Most of the clothes are still near new. But im too fat to wear them any more.
Somebody is going to be well dressed in Tokoroa.

Take care all...leave a comment if you want....

Zeetra

3 Comments:

  • At 9:51 pm, Blogger Mel said…

    Wow - Zeetra - you have been busy. Love that CJ and I'm looking forward to working on your recipe one but I get your last (at least I get to see what everyone else has done for you before you do!)

     
  • At 1:53 pm, Blogger Mel said…

    PS Good on you for getting rid of those surplus clothes - having done the same thing I can say it's a great feeling. And to know you're helping out someone else, too, is great.


    Thanks for the kind comments you left on my blog - made my day!

     
  • At 11:00 pm, Blogger Lara said…

    go Zeetra - loving flylady!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home