Not so happy scrapper

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

I have been tagged

Yes, Dallas, i do read your so called drivel. I dont think its drivel. I find it good reading actually....

1. Things that scare me: Death, someone hurting my babies
2. People who make me laugh: My kids, Eddie murphy, Billy Connolly
3.Things I hate the most: Being broke and being sick
4,Things I don't understand: People who cant understand road rules
5.Things I'm doing right now: Answering these questions, telling the kids off for not listening (AGAIN), thinking about cooking something for dinner, any ideas?
6.Things I want to do before I die: Be free of un-needed debt, own our own house,
7.Things I can do: scrapbook, sing badly, laugh at stupid things
8. Ways to describe my personality: Good listener, kind hearted, selfless, a good mother
9. Things I can't do: Write right handed, use my hubbys welder, change a tyre
10.Things I think you should listen to: Silence, its not always a good thing
11. Things you should never listen to: Gossip and yes I agree with Dallas, whining.
12.Things I'd like to learn: paitience,tolerence of some stupid people, to control my road rage.
13.Favourite Foods: KFC, salad, BBQ's, roasts with loads of vegies, fries.
14.Beverages I drink regularly: Feijoa juice, coke, water
14a. Beverages I'm trying not to drink regularly: Coffee
15. Shows I watched as a kid: The Henderson kids, Count Homogenised (wasnt this great Dallas), Smurfs, Full House, Growing Pains, What Now, Spot On..
16. Persons I am tagging: Steph, Pam and Toni..come on,... join in the fun...

1 Comments:

  • At 5:30 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    sorry Zeetra but I'm laughing at the road rage!! especially combined with *don't understand people who don't understand the road rules* ... Ken always says, "Wish these bad drivers would get out the way when I'm on the road!!"

     

Post a Comment

<< Home