Not so happy scrapper

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

What i did today...

Well I thought I would share what I have done today. It has been the most I have done since I have fallen ill.

So far today I have

straightened out the couch cover
put on a load of towels
scrubbed my kitchen benches
shined my sink
scrubbed out my microwave
cleaned top of oven (including knobs etc)
wiped over jug
took rubbish out
made my bed
Made the kids beds
wiped kitchen cupboards
hang out a load of towels
mop kitchen floor (twice)
fold washing
wipe out fridge
shopping list
organised dinner (stroganoff)
swept front steps
washed kitchen curtain

It feels good to have accomplished all of this, Im tired now but that what you get for over doing it -lo

But here is my washing pile, it took me nearly 2 hours to fold it all.There were lots of tea towels and face cloths etc...As for Abi... well we just wont go there....

3 Comments:

  • At 9:02 pm, Blogger dallas said…

    You put me to shame! I managed loads and loads of washing today too - thank you DH for finally fixing my line!!
    That is one impressive washing pile there!

     
  • At 6:58 pm, Blogger Angela said…

    Sounds like you've been busy, I know at the time it seems like hard work, but after it's done, it's nice (at least until the next 2 legged terror comes running through!!!), isn't it?

     
  • At 5:30 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I feel tired just reading your list! :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home