Not so happy scrapper

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Any plans for the hoildays?

Hi all,

Well the hoildays are soon approaching us quite quickly.

We dont have any set plans except for Tuesday (26th). Alex has a hospital appointment so we decided to take the kids to Hamilton Zoo for a treat..
Im looking forward to that.

But other than that we are pretty laxed about it all.
I do plan on having a couple of Alexs mates stay overnight. Plus We hope to catch up with some friends in town for the day, maybe a BBQ lunch etc... (yes debbie I remember-lol)...
Might even take the kid to feed the ducks at the lake.Oh yes I promised Alex to take him to the movies, I think Barnyard looks funny.

Someone suggested we swap a chimp at the zoo for Chris..well his workmate suggested that only because Chris has been off with a pretty bad chest infection.But he is getting better where i am getting the damn cold back again.....
Its only in the holidays I wish I lived back in Auckland, that way there would be more to do with the kids during the hoildays.

Well I hope you have something exciting to do during the hoildays, if you do, please can you tell me... I need ideas..

Take care all
Zeetra

1 Comments:

  • At 2:40 pm, Blogger Antoinette said…

    I don't know about anyone else but my plan is to just survivethe holidays and hope for the best....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home