Not so happy scrapper

Sunday, September 10, 2006

So who is watching ROCKSTAR: Supernova!!?

Hi there,

So who is watching this?

Who do you think will win?

My bets were on Dilana, but since she had her "meltdown" and then proceeded to remind everyone about it every week I don't think so any more. As Chris says, all she does is sing songs that have repetitive lyric/choruses in them, so basically she sings the same words over an over for 3 minutes... Its boring....
I don't like Lukas, something about him makes my skin crawl plus I don't like his singing...
So for me its between Magni and Toby...
Magni is great BUT he does have a young family.... Toby on the other is great, I still cant get that song out of my head...Plus Aussie needs something good to happen to it.. i cant diss Aussie after all my mother is Australian.

So go ahead and vote... vote your heart out.... Just please dont vote for Lukas or i'll cry...
http://rockstar.msn.com/

2 Comments:

  • At 1:34 pm, Blogger Mel said…

    DH thinks Dilana is the best 'talent' in terms of pure rock ability (he used to be in a band so figures he knows) - but I agree - she's burnt her bridges. I'm scared that too many US people like Lukas - he's a) too young, b) too weird c) not a versatile enough singer. Magni is cool but after reading the Sunday paper interview with Tommy Lee they will not pick a family man.
    My vote's with Toby,too - he's a dude.

    PS Delys' CJ is winging its way to you as soon as I post it this afternoon.

     
  • At 8:13 pm, Blogger Unknown said…

    Feel bad but I really like Lukas maybe too many of my sons friends hang round here and I'm beginning to like thier music.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home