Not so happy scrapper

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

time for a catch up

Hi all,

WOw I have been slack havent I, I havent blogged in over 10 days how shocking.....

Anyhoo... The kids have had colds and i have had my panic attacks come back....But now the kids have given me their colds.. How nice of them to share something with me...

Well not alot has happened in 10 days, havent lost a guy or anything.

We got 3 trailer loads of firewood yesterday and yes that meant we cut and loaded it ourselves.
I tidied up the section a little yesterday.

A close family friend died on Sunday night...cant go to the funeral as its in Auckland...will send a card..

Alot happening at kindy though, they are expecting a lot of money out the parents in a short amount of time.
They are selling sauage rolls 20-25 for $3.50. Calenders are $10 and the kindy photos are $25 a pack with the class photo being $12.Doesnt sound like alot but if you get 1-2 sausage rolls, 2 calenders and 3 packs of photos it sure adds up... Dont forget Alex AND Abi go to the same kindy.

It makes it hard as we are only paid fortnightly and I feel stink if I dont get anything.

I also have lost my inspiration to scrap... this is what I really hate. I want to do some but cant be bothered.

But anyway, I just read my blog how bloody depressing it is.. Dont worry im not always this sad... Just having one of those days....

Make a smart comment, cheer me up!

Zeetra

5 Comments:

  • At 9:02 pm, Blogger Unknown said…

    Sorry you have been having such a rough time and for the loss of your friend.
    Kindys seem like that don't they a hand out constantly for money makes it tough.
    Know how you feel about scrap booking
    I don't feel inspired to do any at the moment the photos just seem boring.
    Hoping that your week improves.

     
  • At 2:36 pm, Blogger Kelly Slattery said…

    Oh...that post is a few days old...hope you're feeling better girl. Just wanted to let you know I'm thinking about you :o)

     
  • At 5:02 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    when you get your next CJ ... come over and have a play at my house : someone else's *toys* are always more fun!!
    and hope you feel better soon :-)

     
  • At 5:43 pm, Blogger Mel said…

    I always think if you can't be bothered to scrap then don't. Who cares if you takes a break for a few weeks? It shouldn't be a chore. Something will happen and you'll feel like it again - so do it then.

     
  • At 7:41 pm, Blogger Steph said…

    Hi I'm home how ya doing babe?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home