Not so happy scrapper

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Happy Birthday to me....

Well I have turned the most amzing 33 today.

But what a ratchet day.. I have had a bed headaches for 4 days now. The docotr cant really do much... which is a pain but hopefuly it goes away pretty soon.

My lovely husband bought me some flowers and some smelly stuff. The kids got me some choccies which i cant eat ATM. But to top it all off. My own parents forgot my birthday.. go figure....

A good friend made me a cake out of my name.. which is really special...

Will post more once my headache goes away

Zeetra

3 Comments:

  • At 3:31 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi people
    I do not know what to give for Christmas of the to friends, advise something ....

     
  • At 11:36 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello. Good day
    Who listens to what music?
    I Love songs Justin Timberlake and Paris Hilton

     
  • At 6:23 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Happy Birthday Zeetra

     

Post a Comment

<< Home