Not so happy scrapper

Monday, November 20, 2006

Not much to say.....

Well I honestly have not much to say.

It has beena trying week for me. The kids have been really pushing my limits and we are only half way through the term.
Alex is loving school visits and we go again on Wednesday.

Abi is being destructive. Pulling heads and legs of barbies and ripping books. I really hope its a phase.

Chris is still loving work as per usual. He is happy as a pig in mug though, he got given a dirt bike on the weekend but it needs some repairs, so that goes along the project pile with his go-kart.

As for me...im still getting used to the medication the doc gave me. im still really tired in the mornings.
But I have had a bed headaches for the last 2 days. I have out that down to Raspberry Raro juice.

I did some altered scrapping on the weekend. Turned out ok....
I have some invites to design and get made for 6 months time, yes its good. I have a lot of time to prepare.
As the barmaid job starts soon. Im really looking forward to that.

Well I went out Sunday morning, and Chris decided to out the Christmas tree up... so when i came home he had almost finshed assembling the tree. He was bored so he thought he woudl cheer me up with the tree. He did. I really like the tree... will post pics later today.

I finished and wrapped all my Christmas presents 2 weeks ago. Plus got my Christmas cards ready to post.
For once im onto it. But now they are bringing out the Christmas stock stuff to buy, but I will not buy anoything more except 3-4 boxes of choccies... you know for emergency presents.Will get them later as I dont want them to 1- be eaten and 2- get spolied in the heat.

I went thorugh our wardrobe yesterday OMG what a heaps of c-rap i keep. Threw out 90% of it. Keeping a very small box of stuff. Some will be placed in the china cabinet.


OMG, i do have alot to say dont I.....

Please post a comment if you read this, I really have no idea how many read this, the counter says a few but I dont know if your passing or not...

Take care, be excellent to each other.

Zeetra

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home