Not so happy scrapper

Saturday, September 13, 2008

I am so slack

Hi everyone,


Not sure if anyone is stil reading my blog. I am being very slack.

I honestly forgot I had one there for a while.

Im not doing any more scrapbooking anymore. I simply have lost and I mean lost my motivation to do it.
One day I will get around to listing some stuff on TM.. but will do it later as i still have to do the design team till January.

I must catch up on everyones blogs to see what you all have been up too......


Love to you all

Zee

3 Comments:

  • At 12:10 pm, Blogger Sandra said…

    Hi Zeetra
    I haven't seen your mojo, I think mine might be leaving too it comes and goes in waves.
    I am looking forward to getting my CJ back and had fun doing yours

    Hugs
    Sandra aka dolphinfan

     
  • At 8:35 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thanks Sandra. I do love doing CJ's they are my favourite as each one is so different.
    I cant wait to get mine back also.

     
  • At 9:40 pm, Blogger Niella said…

    what? stopping scrapbooking? huh! is there such thing lol!

    Please show your CJ!!!! Please:):)

    xxNie.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home