Not so happy scrapper

Saturday, July 29, 2006


Hello everyone,

Now I need your opinion...

I am making this canvas for my little cousin Renea, It will be here 1st birthday party next weekend (6th Aug).
I have painted the canvas a light pink and I have matted the photo the way I want it done. Tghe lettering is also glued down on what is pink and brown cardstock.
But im having trouble placing everything so it looks nice and not empty.

I have placed everything on the canvas but nothing is stuck to the canvas. I also dont have much if no more money to spend on this but have things lying around the house i can use on it. ( gosh that sounded rude).
But we are on a budget here and its a challenge to me to do it not costing alot.

I am open to any suggestions....also please excuse the quality of the photo, its only for an idea, will place a nicer photo once its complete.

Please help this needs to be done by Thursday the 3rd as it will need to dry etc before we leave on Saturday.

Many thanks for looking and helping of you can.

Zeetra

4 Comments:

  • At 9:40 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It looks great as it is - just stick it all down. I would maybe move the photo and mats over to the right a little more but honestly it's great as it is!

     
  • At 11:11 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    it's awesome Zeetra, As Beverley said I would just move it to the right a bit, You are so talented

     
  • At 1:28 pm, Blogger Lara said…

    looks lovely Zeetra! perhaps some buttons & handstitching on the lace?

     
  • At 7:26 pm, Blogger Donna said…

    I agree with the above suggestions! It's looking lovely.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home