Not so happy scrapper

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

my sweet treats

WOW what a CJ...

I wont comment on any ones particular entry and I find them all amazing and I feel very privileged to have them spend time making these treats for my CJ.

OK I made a mistake while loading the photos and most of them are not in correct order but pretty much there as mine is the mallow puds and that's the second lot you see.

The pages are their names and details etc are on the back and the name of the treat is on the front. On the inside is the recipe. it was done this way so I can remove the pages from the book when I make the recipe.

I can not wait to try some of these yummy treats....
I know Mallow puffs are on special this week, I might buy up for Xmas...

Thanks for looking and please leave a comment...or I might cry...

2 Comments:

  • At 5:49 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sorry I have no idea why the pictures end up like that.. bizarre.. but hey you can still see them.

     
  • At 12:27 pm, Blogger Niella said…

    yum m m m m m Zee!!!

    Love what everyone has done:):) Lucky you with a recipe CJ!! Great idea...had fun doing joining in my friend:)

    xx.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home