Not so happy scrapper

Sunday, July 30, 2006

I have done it,




Hi there,

Here is the canvas completed.

I little different to the other one.

Hubby doesnt like it, he only said it looks ok to keep me quiet im sure of it.
He says the flower looks out of place. In the photo it looks a little out of sorts but in true light is not bad.

But I like what I have done anyway.

Tell me what you think about it, be honest... I can only learn from you being honest... well I have 2 more canvases to do but they are of my own children and I can take my time on those.

Zeetra

10 Comments:

  • At 11:43 am, Blogger Lara said…

    looks great Zeetra

     
  • At 1:09 pm, Blogger dallas said…

    I reckon it looks fab! I really like the big flower - looking at the other one the wee flowers looked kinda lost! Great job!

     
  • At 2:57 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    love the big white flower and the *precious* down the LHS
    congrats ... you're done and in plenty of time for the birthday!

     
  • At 5:48 pm, Blogger Kelly Slattery said…

    I think its lovely & she's going to be thrilled :o)

     
  • At 6:46 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Awesome, I love it!!

     
  • At 6:53 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The Anonymous was ME!!

     
  • At 7:42 pm, Blogger Rach H said…

    the end result is fantastic.
    what was all the panic about?? your work is beautiful + I'm sure the present will be truely loved!!

     
  • At 10:05 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yep I agree - it's great and I really like the big flower! Don't rely on husbands to give you useful feedback - we all love it and I'm sure she will too.

     
  • At 11:58 am, Blogger Monique said…

    Well done Zeetra, I prefer the gerbera and how you swapped the square under the name to the other end, it looks more balanced....I am sure the recipient will really appreciate the love and effort you have put into this lovely canvas.

     
  • At 4:13 pm, Blogger Sharee Mortensen said…

    Goes to show husbands know nothing LOL. Awesome job Zeetra, I am sure she will always treasure this :)
    Sharee

     

Post a Comment

<< Home