Not so happy scrapper

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

What to pack???

Well we are off for a weekend away in Auckland, YAY I hear form some of you the rest of you just ask why that place?

Well I am from Auckland and I do still love thje place, it still holds a special place in my deep dark heart.
But I really am going up for my cousins birthday party.

We have a few poeple to go visit and things and places to go (scrapbooking shops here I come!!!!!!!!!!!)

But what on earth do I pack? I dont want people looking at me as if I come from a hick town, Tok is not THAT hick... lol...

The kids have all nice clothes packed but as for me since I have had the kids I have packed on the KGS and cant lose it. But I dont really have much to wear which is very depressing. So how can i look nice and still be comfortable? Go naked... YEAH RIGHT... wear a moomoo? A bit chilly i say..... a paper bag perhaps?

I was just reading nic howards blog..sorry cant do those fancy links that others can do...
But anyhoo she was commenting on how the tattoo on Tommy Lees back woudl look good on a page.
Which got me wondering and being nosey.

How many of you have tattoo? If so what are they? Are you willing to expose yourself on your blog?
I dare you... wellnot a dare blog dare just a Zeetra dare...

I personally have 6 of them and want to add to my collection so if the scrapbooking shops dont appeal, there is a great tattoo studio on Lincoln Rd.... I will be paying them a visit for sure.

I will also expose myself on my blog... but not in this dark light plus I need an hand to take the photos of my back IYKWIM....watch this space.

So coem on Bloggers I dare ya.... expose yourself...

3 Comments:

  • At 10:33 pm, Blogger Mel said…

    No tattoos here but I did pay for my niece to have her bellybutton pierced (does that count?) and my Mum (her Granny!) and my sister (her Mum) went with her to have her first tattoo (age 16). Are we supportive, understanding whanua or what? (just too chicken to get one ourselves - living vicariously throught he next generation?)

     
  • At 10:34 pm, Blogger Mel said…

    whanua?? (what is that?) Whanau I meant! LOL

     
  • At 12:09 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yep I got a rosebud on my right tit. Years ago, The other half is always on at me about getting it touched up, I think I'm too chicken.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home