Not so happy scrapper

Friday, August 04, 2006

I'll show you mine, if you show me yours.

Well here they are as promised. Dont be envious of my stunning body (LMAO I hear ya) Dont be sick though....



This is part of a tattoo on my right thigh but the roses on it suck so hubby refuses to show it (my legs go figure)

this is my back
this is on my left shoulder

This is the inside of my left ankle(bee)
This is the outside of my left ankle (butterfly)
These dolphins go all the way around my left thigh

4 Comments:

  • At 10:53 pm, Blogger Mel said…

    Way to go - Zeetra! Cool. I am too chicken for even one!

     
  • At 9:24 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    wow that is major artwork!!
    let us know if the weekend in Auckland results in more ...

     
  • At 5:26 pm, Blogger Kelly Slattery said…

    Mine are tame compared to yours!!

    You asked for it, so here are mine...
    http://memoryfairy.blogspot.com/2006/08/just-for-zeetra.html

     
  • At 12:38 am, Blogger Christi said…

    Soooooooo how painful was the one on your back???? Planning on any more new ones??? I just got my first one a few months back. Dying to get another one but not sure what :( Great tatts!

    Christi

     

Post a Comment

<< Home