Not so happy scrapper

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Thank you Steph.....

I just wanted to give Steph a HUGE SPANK YOU......

Steph has kindly given up her Thursday night to help me out with my blog.
You see I still couldnt figure out how to list my blogs that I stalk on my blog.
But Steph who only has had her new blog for about a day has figured this out yet me, who has had my blog for over a month still couldnt figure it out.
I was going nuckin futs I tell ya.

but all is solved now. You all are now listed under my stalking list....

But im still ponderign mwhat to pack for Auckland... my guccis? raybans?

Oh yes tattoo pics? Where are they?

Im getting hubby to take my photos tonight.
Will post them tomorrow.


Good night all.
Thanks Steph

Zeetra

1 Comments:

  • At 12:55 pm, Blogger Steph said…

    I see you managed to change your layout. Well done

     

Post a Comment

<< Home