Not so happy scrapper

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Trip to the BIG SMOKE

Well we are home safe, well we came home Monday night but I was even too buggered last night to post.

We had an extremely busy weekend catching up with people and doing things we needed to in Auckland.

I cant believe how much i miss the place, it still feels like home.

We had fun visiting on Sunday and with the party it was a full on day.

The party was good.Still not sure on the response about my canvas????? Nothing was said to me about it.

We spent way too much money... had 2 too many late nights.

Kids had a blast, next time im coming up for a week and taking the kids to the zoo and Kelly Tarltons (family pass from flybuys).

Will post photos tomorrow, my camera sux and all the photos are too dark to post. Plus i guess it didnt help when Auckland was way overcast and pouring with rain all weekend.


Catch ya later

2 Comments:

  • At 5:59 pm, Blogger Steph said…

    Glad you had a great time, No wonder you were tired

     
  • At 9:17 am, Blogger Lara said…

    sounds like a busy trip - I miss Auckland! Sorry you haven't heard about the canvas, I have family like that too! Hate that about cameras too, I'm hoping Vicky's photography course on SBO will help. I so want to take pics like hers!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home