Not so happy scrapper

Saturday, August 19, 2006

WOW what a week!

WOW, we have had a busy week.

Since I last posted, our washing machine decided to die so we went a bought a new 7.5kg Simpson washing machine and a 6kg baumatic dryer.
Both are so huge, taking up all my space.

Then on Monday we went to a couple of schools to see which one we would find suitable for Alex.
We had 2 choices, David Henry School and North School.
DH has only 190 pupils where North has almost 460.
We have chosen North for him as it has the facilities he needs for his development issues.

So on Tuesday I enrolled him and he starts school visits on the 1st November even though he wont be starting school till February.

Wednesday i was sick and Thursday was shopping day so that was really busy. Exciting stuff I know!
On Friday, I recieved my other CJ from the scrapping kiwi mums forum, it was Dallas' CJ.
She has this amazing idea in her book I may steal for another CJ if I ever do one.
But since I had Rach slice Cj and now Dallas' CJ here I needed help this work way way too much for me as its way to damn good.
So off i trotted to Scrapbookin Annies..... The ladies in the shop including the customers were realy really impressed with the great work, hope you ladies dont mind me showing off your work.but I did need help.
So after 2 hours I came home with loads of ideas and paper I have never used before.
But even after that, if you get to see my work, you'll understand that im into simplistic scrapbooking. I dont use a lot of embellishments and i hate to distract from the patterned paper if I use any.

So by last night i was buggered, i completed 2 CJ with tags in 1 afternoon. It may not have looked it but they did take me a long time to do.

BUT I am going out to night to a friends place for a girls night in. Should be fun...I never get invited to do much with my friends as most live out of town, not that has stopped me before.

Well I must go and get my "stuff" together for tonight.
Organise dinner.
Have a shower.
Make myself look pretty.....

Zeetra

2 Comments:

  • At 1:55 pm, Blogger Mel said…

    Wow - busy,busy! Aren't those big washing machines great? Less loads!

     
  • At 4:14 pm, Blogger Steph said…

    Hey babe was beginning to think you had dropped off the face of the earth. Great to heart your doing heaps of scrappin.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home